MooveGuru is looking to add an Engineer to our family. Please see the description and qualifications below.
Senior Engineering Lead
MooveGuru, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Engineering Lead to lead our team of engineers and support our applications across the ecosystem. This role will ensure the solutions are optimized for delivering critical data in a highly availability, real time environment. The Sr. Engineering Lead will create, maintain, and enhance all aspects of our technology with an emphasis on micro-services in order to scale the platform. Success in the role is optimizing the tech stack to allow a significant increase in traffic over the next 12+ months.
- Hands-on responsibility for designing and developing major software modules for the MooveGuru platform
- Promote good coding practices and conduct code reviews for your team members
- Solve technical issues with and for your team as they arise
- Collaborate with Product Management and Customer Success teams on technical issues
- Serve as technical lead and mentor for a small team of software engineers
- Develop solutions from business and technical data requirements
- Support and enhance existing infrastructure
- Ensure barriers to timely completion of deliverables are anticipated and overcome
- Work effectively and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of implementation
- Enhance data integration services for the overall benefit of sustainability and usability
- Address problems, change, and/or challenges quickly and enthusiastically
- Collaborative and creative in working in new environments/markets
- Analytical problem solver
- Quickly build credibility and trust with internal customers
- Demonstrate work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Engineering, Sciences, Information Technology)
- Advanced problem-solving skills for difficult and complex issues
- Fluency in SQL skills and web-service API integration deployment
- 4+ year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Full stack software engineer
- Minimally one year of technical team leadership experience
- Expertise in PHP, Laravel, and relational database technologies
- Experience with AWS and other cloud services
- Proven ability to develop and mentor less experienced software engineers
- Skilled problem solver with proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
Familiarity, or ability to quickly learn new advances in tools and technologies including:
- AWS Ecosystem
If you meet the basic qualifications and are interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Sr. Engineering Lead.