MooveGuru is seeking a mid-level/senior full-stack developer to join our engineering team to help build our new platforms. You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications and mobile apps. As a full-stack developer you will be responsible for maintaining, improving, and writing new features to the API that powers our apps, developing and maintaining responsive front-end components for our React.js web-app and optimizing front-end code for high performance across multiple devices and browsers. You should be self-motivated with strong communication skills that will enable you to work both independently and as part of a team of developers.
“Connecting consumers to the marketer they need when they need it”. MooveGuru’s data management platform puts marketers in front of moving consumers right when that consumer needs it. Brands like The Home Depot, Pier1, Pods, and hundreds of others across the country rely on MooveGuru to deliver money-saving offers to moving consumers.
- Creating new features, maintaining, and improving Node.js APIs
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding of modern patterns for how back-end code interacts with the front end systems.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON web tokens, Oauth2, and SAML
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- REST APIs
If you meet the requirements and have the qualifications to become a Guru, please send your resume and cover letter to Charles at, email@example.com.